Named after the world’s smallest duck (which frequents our shores in wintertime), this one bedroom cottage has its own sandy beach and fire pit. Dovekey looks out over the quiet waters of Indian Harbour.
- Bedroom – private with french doors, queen bed
- Living/Dining Room – couch, wood stove, TV/DVD, dining table and chairs
- Kitchen – soapstone countertops, fridge, 4 burner stove (with oven), microwave, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery, plates, coffee machine and filters
- Bathroom – 4 piece (with tub)
- Outside – private fire pit and beach, deck chairs, BBQ, firewood and kindling, trails, gardens
- Basic Occupancy – 2