Named in honour of the eloquent Canadian writer, Grey Owl is nestled in a small grove of trees on the water. Featuring an open design concept, it allows our guests to view a broad expanse of ocean from the comfort of their queen bed — our favourite honeymoon cottage.
- Bedroom – open concept with queen bed
- Living/Dining Room – couch, wood stove, TV/DVD, dining table and chairs
- Kitchen – soapstone countertops, under-counter fridge, 2 burner stove (no oven), microwave, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery, plates, coffee machine and filters
- Bathroom – 4 piece (with bathtub)
- Outside – private deck, deck chairs, BBQ, firewood and kindling, trails, gardens
- Basic Occupancy – 2