- Bedroom – open concept with queen bed
- Living/Dining Room – couch, wood stove, TV, dining table and chairs
- Kitchen – soapstone countertops, under-counter fridge, stove and oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery, plates, coffee machine and filters
- Bathroom – 4 piece (with bathtub)
- Outside – private deck, deck chairs, BBQ, firewood and kindling, gardens
- Basic Occupancy – 2
- All individual room rates (non group/wedding) include a hot buffet breakfast served from 7:30-9:30am daily in our main lodge
Named in honour of the eloquent Canadian writer, Grey Owl is nestled in a small grove of trees on the water. Featuring an open design concept, it allows our guests to view a broad expanse of the ocean from the comfort of their queen bed — our favourite honeymoon cottage.